Solid Wood Beds
moosburger® makes three types of solid wooden beds. Each bed is made from at least 10 pieces, joined together with wooden pegs. No metal is used. The sturdy legs prevent annoying creaking of the bed.
The beds can be easily taken apart. All three bed models can be combined with each other.
Moosburger prefers to use the lower trunk of pine wood which has few branches and is left in a natural condition. The bed frames are hand planed which allows them to breath.
Accessories available, include bedside lockers with or without drawers and matching head and foot boards.
On request the beds can be made from another type of wood, oiled, or higher finish.
The beds can be made to measure, as single or double beds.
- Straight side boards curved lower in the middle to make getting on the bed more comfortable
- Rectangular head board
- Height: 47 cm / 44 cm
- Straight side boards
- Rectangular head board slightly tilted backward for leaning against
- Height: 42 cm
- Curved side boards and legs
- Arched head board
- Height: 50 cm / 44 cm
- Pine wood (thickest part of trunk)
- hand planed
- other types of wood
- any bed height
- any size
- Head and foot board heights can be changed
Small selection of wood species
Also other types of wood we process for you